I’m so excited to share that I was just nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Leave it to Joy. Joy is a renaissance woman of crafts, and writes about all things diy, knitting, food, and opinion related.
These are the rules of the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 other bloggers and let them know about the award (their About page is a good place!)
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)
7 Facts about me:
- I’m obsessed with the video series, “Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared.”
- My favorite movie is the original, 1976 version of Carrie.
- My dream is to have my own fashion brand, and to open my own business.
- I have a goal of becoming fluent in Spanish.
- I have a classical guitar named Segovia.
- I am a bellydancer.
- “Here’s to You” by Joan Baez is currently the most-played song on my I-pod.
- Work in Progress Girl
- Woolen Affairs
- More Than Fables
- Andre Sue Knits
- Creeping Thyme
- The Only Way is Chelsea
- Pretty in Gingham
- Lady Hartley’s Blog
- The Multi-ti Purpose Room
- Dancing Rain
- Bonny Knits
- Amor Nam Formo
- Connect The Knots
- Lunar Star 5×5
- Kristina Hemmerling Art
Thank you to all for having such interesting and intriguing blogs. Even if you do not plan on participating in the award, I am just glad to be spreading the word about your blog. 🙂